On this page you will find the path to the products and services that I have used, tested and currently recommend.
People tend to ask the same questions and instead of answering everyone’s email about recommendations, I compiled it all into one list. One of the reasons I did this was because of the initial frustration I had when I started to build out websites, email campaigns and social properties. It was tough as nails to find all the quality elements to put everything together, and only a few marketers were nice enough to forward me their recommendations.
Keep in mind that these companies or vendors are who I choose to use for my business and in some cases for my clients. If you want to check out the vendor and what they have to offer, that’s great. You make your own decisions and determine which product or service works best for your business, then get the work done as soon as possible.
1. For gear purchases pertaining to mobile devices, DSLRs and tablets I recommend Adorama. They have all the stabilizers, microphones, lights, lenses and gadgets that you’ll need to capture content day in and day out.
2. Recording Audio and Video are something I am doing all the time. I use quite a few different programs. For audio and video, screen capture and presentations I recommend Camtasia and Jing.
3. The Email Auto-responder I have had the most success with is Aweber. There are many other programs out on the market right now and you might find one that works better for you. Aweber has been really good to me and their support is excellent.
4. For Website Creation I primarily use WordPress. There are lots of themes to choose from and most of them are free.
5. For Domain Names I use NameCheap. Their dashboard is pretty easy to use and I like their setup.
6. When it comes to Call Tracking and using a virtual number that has extensions and lots of features, I recommend Freedom Voice. It’s an affordable service that I’ve found to be reliable and simple to use.
7. For WebHosting I recommend 1&1 Internet.
One more thing…I have other vendors that I use but they haven’t been added to this page yet. As we complete testing and I feel that these products are ones that I can recommend, then I’ll update the page.
As always if you have any questions you can send me an email and I’ll do my best to get back to you within a couple of days, if not sooner.
Disclaimer: By the way, some of the links listed on this page are affiliate links and I will receive a commission if you choose to purchase the product or service that is provided through the link. If you prefer to go to the directly to the vendor’s site, that’s fine too. Either way you need to know that my recommending these particular products or services is based on my personal experiences and there is no guarantee that they will be the right fit for you and your business.